Tuesday, August 10, 2004

...Following the Crowd

The \\
Last Cigarette:Christmas Day, 2003, the day I found out my wife was pregnant
Last Alcoholic Drink:Coor Light, over the weekend. Lots of them.
Last Car Ride:To work this morning
Last Kiss:This morning, my wife.
Last Good Cry:What kind of a guy do you think I am, a sissy?
Last Library Book:Jeez, probably something during college. Time to get a new card, I guess.
Last book bought:Dress Your Family in Courduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
Last Book Read:A Man in Full by Tom Wolfe
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:The Village
Last Movie Rented:Eurotrip
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Fuck
Last Beverage Drank:Water
Last Food Consumed:Taco Salad
Last Crush:Reese Witherspoon - ongoing
Last Phone Call:Last night - to my brother
Last TV Show Watched:An episode of Nip/Tuck I finally got around to watching last night
Last Time Showered:This morning
Last Shoes Worn:Sneakers
Last CD Played:A misc. mix CD I burned
Last Item Bought:Ant spray
Last Download:Don't Remember
Last Annoyance:Traffic on the 15 Freeway
Last Disappointment:Realizing I need to get my sprinklers fixed
Last Soda Drank:Diet Coke, last night
Last Thing Written:Diet Coke, last night
Last Key Used:House key when I left for work this morning
Last Words Spoken:"Is Paul still coming today?"
Last Sleep:Last night/this morning
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Fosters Freeze about a week ago
Last Chair Sat In:My office chair, now
Last Webpage Visited:randomaimee.blogspot.com, where I finally got this

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
|
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

< ? California Blogs # >
Powered by Blogger