Saturday, October 23, 2004

...Gooch Mitzvah

I’m conflicted as it regards my belief in the existence of Heaven. Intellectually the concept is pretty difficult to swallow. It just reeks of something somebody made up one time and many other people chose to buy into to make themselves feel less freaked out about dying. But on the off chance Heaven really does exist, I do try my best to have my good deeds outweigh my bad ones.

I’m also firmly of the belief that there are some good deeds so powerful that one incredibly selfless act has the power to counteract 100 more minor indiscretions.

Tonight I agreed to let like 6 kids have a sleepover at our house.

St. Peter, I’ll take a Scotch on the rocks.
|
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

< ? California Blogs # >
Powered by Blogger